Saturday, August 29, 2009

Holman Family Reunion in Lake City

Steven, my cousin, had jumped in and swam in the water below the water fall. Freezing, freezing water!! But that was an invitation for Quinton and Zach to do the same! Here they are posing in front of an old dam. But as you can tell they are all wet and cold from their swim earlier. The pictures below are of the water fall before the swim and of their cold dip!



Quinton and Zach's dam they built

Quinton and Zach swimming (or playing in the mud) in Lake San Cristabal

Brad, John, Uncle Rob and Everett

Mom, Angie, Kathy and Becky

Around the campfire! Zach, Quinton, Nick, Jillian, (Susan's son) - in back Becky, Terri, Alyson and Jon

The view from our window - spectacular!

Terri and I in front of Lake San Cristabal








2 comments:

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

I'm glad you're updating now because you share stories that I wouldn't hear otherwise (like Quinton and Zach jumping in the lake, and building a dam).
It really is such a pretty place!

Kari Ann said...

Looks like fun! I wish I could've come:)

Blog Archive