Friday, August 28, 2009

Flaming Gorge - A very fun year!

The best part of the effort - for a nine year old!



A Pretty setting to relax and fish

The Flaming Gorge

Traditional Ride to Lucern Marina

Quinton took a class about ancient Indian writings and then went into the Museum to rough up the bear.

Jamie, Quinton and I went on a bike ride from Red Canyon Lookout point along the Rim Trail (?). About half way I went back and then the boys called for me to come get them when they reached the end - it was fun even though I was out of shape.

We took a tour of the old Swett homestead. Here is Quinton in front of their place and on their old farm equipment. Wow! We have it good, I can't imagine doing what they did!












1 comment:

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

I wish I could've gone on a trip with just you and dad. He's hooked up, in a way.

Blog Archive